- Hand & Wrist
- Acu-Loc 2 VDR Plating System
- Acu-Loc Wrist Plating System
- Anatomic Midshaft Forearm Plates
- Arc Wrist Tower
- External Fixation System
- Forearm Rod System
- Modular Hand System
- Osteotomy System
- Foot & Ankle
- Acutrak 2
- Extremity Screws
- Tension Band Pins
- Dual-Trak Clavicle Screw
- Locking Clavicle Plate System
- Locking Scapula Plate System
- Polarus Locking Humeral Rod
- Polarus Modular Shoulder System
- Polarus PHP System
- Polarus Plus Humeral Rod
- Events & Education
Acu-Loc Wrist Plating System
To address the complications of wrist fractures, Acumed’s Acu-Loc Wrist Plating System offers four titanium plate families to solve complex radius and ulna fractures.
- Acu-Loc Volar Distal Radius Plate for complex intra-articular distal radius fractures. The distal fitting plate aggressively targets the styloid while providing maximum subchondral support.
- Acu-Loc Dorsal Plates for addressing complex injuries from the dorsal side of the radius. The distal cage of fixed angle screws supports the fracture during healing.
- Acu-Loc Extra-Articular (EX) Plates for extra-articular fractures. The plate’s proximal placement, low-profile design and screw interface are designed to reduce hardware prominence.
- Acu-Loc Volar Distal Ulna (VDU) Plates for periarticular fractures of the distal ulna. Plate positioning and screw angulation target distal fragments for secure, stable fixation.
- Precise screw placement: Distal locking and nonlocking options maximize purchase in subchondral bone. Proximal locking screws converge for additional stability.
- Anatomic design: Contoured plates — with precise screw positioning — create an extremely stable construct that helps restore the original geometry of the patient’s anatomy while minimizing soft tissue irritation.
- Advanced radiolucent targeting: Low-profile targeting guides allow the surgeon to accurately drill, measure and insert screws without the need for removal saving valuable OR time.
iPad Slider IDs: