- Hand & Wrist
- Acu-Loc 2 VDR Plating System
- Acu-Loc Wrist Plating System
- Anatomic Midshaft Forearm Plates
- Arc Wrist Tower
- External Fixation System
- Forearm Rod System
- Modular Hand System
- Osteotomy System
- Foot & Ankle
- Acutrak 2
- Extremity Screws
- Tension Band Pins
- Dual-Trak Clavicle Screw
- Locking Clavicle Plate System
- Locking Scapula Plate System
- Polarus Locking Humeral Rod
- Polarus Modular Shoulder System
- Polarus PHP System
- Polarus Plus Humeral Rod
- Events & Education
Anatomic Midshaft Forearm Plates
Acumed’s precontoured Anatomic Midshaft Forearm Plates offer significant hardware improvements over traditional methods and use straightforward procedures which may reduce valuable surgery time.
Acumed’s Anatomic Midshaft Forearm Plates can be used in conjunction with Acumed’s Forearm Rod System for a less invasive approach to both-bone fractures of the diaphyseal region.
- Anatomic contouring: Contoured plates act as templates to restore forearm geometry — maintaining plate strength integrity, decreasing OR time and re-establishing pronation and supination.
- Low-profile design: Screws sit flush with the plate minimizing post-operative soft tissue irritation and patient discomfort. Tapered ends reduce stress on the bone and the risk of re-fracture above/below the plate.
- Limited contact: Limited contact between the plate and bone maintains blood supply to the periosteum.
- Approach-Specific radius plates: Surgeons can opt for either a dorsolateral or volar approach — a complete forearm plating solution with a straightforward technique.
- Color-coding: Plate families are color-coded for quick identification in the OR.
- Simple to complex both-bone fractures.
- Transverse fractures.
- Comminuted fractures.
- Open and displaced, isolated fractures of the radius or ulna exhibiting a rotational deformity.
iPad Slider IDs: