- Hand & Wrist
- Acu-Loc 2 VDR Plating System
- Acu-Loc Wrist Plating System
- Anatomic Midshaft Forearm Plates
- Arc Wrist Tower
- External Fixation System
- Forearm Rod System
- Modular Hand System
- Osteotomy System
- Foot & Ankle
- Acutrak 2
- Extremity Screws
- Tension Band Pins
- Dual-Trak Clavicle Screw
- Locking Clavicle Plate System
- Locking Scapula Plate System
- Polarus Locking Humeral Rod
- Polarus Modular Shoulder System
- Polarus PHP System
- Polarus Plus Humeral Rod
- Events & Education
Arc Wrist Tower
Acumed’s Arc Wrist Tower equips hospitals and surgery centers with an innovative solution that vastly improves the ease of visualizing, identifying and treating a wide spectrum of wrist injuries.
Designed by William B. Geissler, M.D., the Arc Wrist Tower provides stable traction with virtually unrestricted access to the wrist during arthroscopic and fracture reduction procedures.
- Diagnostic wrist arthroscopy.
- Arthroscopic management of wrist injuries.
- Distal radius fractures (intra-articular).
- Scaphoid reduction and fixation.
- Ulnar shortening.
- Horizontal and vertical scoping: The Arc Wrist Tower provides traction in the vertical position for wrist arthroscopy — and can be rotated to a horizontal position for the treatment of distal radius and other hand and wrist fractures.
- Surgical and C-arm access: The support arm swivels 180-degrees about the patient’s elbow and forearm for greater ulnar and simultaneous volar and dorsal access — and allowing fluoroscopic imaging from any angle.
- Extra set of hands: The tower stabilizes the patient’s forearm and hand, providing an “extra set of hands” in the OR — and promoting more efficient use of surgical staff.
- Spring scale: 0-30lbs. of distraction.
- 3-degrees of freedom positioning patient’s wrist.
- Fitted finger traps: Sizes small to extra-large.