- Hand & Wrist
- Acu-Loc 2 VDR Plating System
- Acu-Loc Wrist Plating System
- Anatomic Midshaft Forearm Plates
- Arc Wrist Tower
- External Fixation System
- Forearm Rod System
- Modular Hand System
- Osteotomy System
- Foot & Ankle
- Acutrak 2
- Extremity Screws
- Tension Band Pins
- Dual-Trak Clavicle Screw
- Locking Clavicle Plate System
- Locking Scapula Plate System
- Polarus Locking Humeral Rod
- Polarus Modular Shoulder System
- Polarus PHP System
- Polarus Plus Humeral Rod
- Events & Education
Biotrak Headless Resorbable Compression Screw System
With greater pull-out strength than headed competitors, Biotrak Headless Resorbable Compression Screws provide reliable fixation for everyday indications and more challenging cases with greater efficiency and effectiveness.
- Acutrak technology: With Acumed’s patented variable pitch and headless, tapered design, the Biotrak compresses bone fragments without overdrilling. The fully-threaded length maintains compression during cyclic loading.
- Radiolucent and resorbable: Manufactured from 100% poly L-lactic acid (PLLA), the Biotrak leaves no image on an X-ray — and the screw is completely resorbed by the body in approximately 2-5 years.
- Minimally invasive instrumentation: Acumed’s unique cannulated, tapered driver engages the entire length of the screw to drive it effectively into the conically reamed and tapped hole and the ejector releases the screw in a controlled manner to maintain fragment positioning.
- Headless: The screw can be buried completely below the bone/cartilage surface, preventing damage to adjacent structures.
- Variable pitch: Wider pitch thread at the screw tip penetrates the bone faster than finer trailing threads, gradually compressing fragments as the screw is advanced.
- Cannulation: Biotrak screws and instruments are cannulated for accurate percutaneous and arthroscopic insertion.
- Fractures, fusions and osteotomies of the upper and lower extremities.
iPad Slider IDs: