- Hand & Wrist
- Acu-Loc 2 VDR Plating System
- Acu-Loc Wrist Plating System
- Anatomic Midshaft Forearm Plates
- Arc Wrist Tower
- External Fixation System
- Forearm Rod System
- Modular Hand System
- Osteotomy System
- Foot & Ankle
- Acutrak 2
- Extremity Screws
- Tension Band Pins
- Dual-Trak Clavicle Screw
- Locking Clavicle Plate System
- Locking Scapula Plate System
- Polarus Locking Humeral Rod
- Polarus Modular Shoulder System
- Polarus PHP System
- Polarus Plus Humeral Rod
- Events & Education
Bone Graft Harvesting System
Acumed's Bone Graft System is a compact, easy to use solution for removing morsellized bone graft from the iliac crest and other appropriate areas — though a small incision site with minimal morbidity.
Our Bone Graft System can be use in conjunction with Acumed’s Callos Impact and Callos Inject calcium phosphate bone void filler, to backfill the void created when the graft is harvested, for a complete bone graft harvesting solution.
- Fracture malunions and nonunions.
- Bone repair in cases of trauma, infections or tumors.
- Revisions of joint surgeries.
- Bone graft harvesting from the iliac crest.
- Ease of use: The drill has a unique and extremely sharp cutting flute — each revolution cuts cancellous bone and loads it into the drill body for easy removal. The size of morsellized bone graft is controlled by the speed of drilling.
- Comprehensive system: Acumed’s Bone Graft System includes four drill size options, power adaptor fitting, starting punch, bone graft extractor and removal key.
- Graft Volume: At full depth - 3cm - each drill contains the following amount of morsellized material:
6.0mm = approx. .48cc
8.0mm = approx. .92cc
10.0mm = approx. 1.64cc
12.0mm = approx. 2.51cc
- Drill sizes: 6.0mm, 8.0mm, 10.0mm and 12.0mm.