- Hand & Wrist
- Acu-Loc 2 VDR Plating System
- Acu-Loc Wrist Plating System
- Anatomic Midshaft Forearm Plates
- Arc Wrist Tower
- External Fixation System
- Forearm Rod System
- Modular Hand System
- Osteotomy System
- Foot & Ankle
- Acutrak 2
- Extremity Screws
- Tension Band Pins
- Dual-Trak Clavicle Screw
- Locking Clavicle Plate System
- Locking Scapula Plate System
- Polarus Locking Humeral Rod
- Polarus Modular Shoulder System
- Polarus PHP System
- Polarus Plus Humeral Rod
- Events & Education
Hammertoe Fusion Set
Acumed’s Hammertoe Fusion Set is an indication-specific instrument set based on the patented design of the Acutrak® Headless Compression Screws.
The Hammertoe Fusion Screw simultaneously provides longitudinal intramedullary fixation and compression of the joint — without leaving prominent hardware. The screw passes through the DIPJ, leaving only the PIPJ fused.
- Rigid PIPJ contractures and deformities.
- Rigid hammertoe deformities.
- Revision hammertoe surgery.
- In severe claw toe deformities, the Hammertoe Fusion Screw can be used for permanent fixation of both DIPJ and PIPJ.
- Compression: The Hammertoe Fusion Screw’s variable pitch and tapered profile compresses the bone across the PIPJ.
- Headless: Implanting the screw below the bone surface provides fusion with minimal risk of DIPJ damage or hardware impingement.
- Improved instrumentation: The set includes a new 24mm screw and a longer hex driver to access the PIPJ.
- Ease of implantation: The Hammertoe Fusion Screw’s 6mm nose smoothly guides the screw across the joint for accurate placement — saving valuable OR time.
iPad Slider IDs: