- Hand & Wrist
- Acu-Loc 2 VDR Plating System
- Acu-Loc Wrist Plating System
- Anatomic Midshaft Forearm Plates
- Arc Wrist Tower
- External Fixation System
- Forearm Rod System
- Modular Hand System
- Osteotomy System
- SLIC Screw System
- Wrist Spanning Plate
- Foot & Ankle
- Hip & Pelvis
- Acutrak 2
- Extremity Screws
- Tension Band Pins
- Acu-Sinch Repair System
- Dual-Trak Clavicle Screw
- Locking Clavicle Plate System
- Locking Scapula Plate System
- Polarus 3 Solution
- Polarus Locking Humeral Rod
- Polarus Modular Shoulder System
- Polarus PHP System
- Polarus Plus Humeral Rod
- Events & Education
Locking Ankle Plate System
Acumed’s Locking Ankle Plates accept both locking and nonlocking screws. These locking Lateral Fibula, Medial Tibia and Anterior Tibia Plates offer surgeons versatility in patient care. With a Type II Anodize finish, the Locking Ankle Plates have a consistently smooth and even surface.
- Low-profile: Designed for minimally invasive approach and can reduce soft tissue irritation.
- Locking technology: Acumed’s Locking Ankle Plates accept either locking or nonlocking screws.
- Multiple size options: Comprehensive length offerings fit a wide range of fracture locations.
- Approach-specific plates: Locking Lateral Fibula, Medial Tibia and Anterior Tibia Plates offer surgeons versatility in patient care.
- Distal fibula hole cluster: Standard Lateral Fibula Plates address more comminuted fractures.
- Finish: Our plates are processed with Type II Anodize for a consistently smooth and even finish.
- Precontoured geometry: Acumed’s Locking Ankle Plates are precontoured to replicate the patient’s anatomy and aid with anatomic restoration.
- Ease of surgical procedure: Acumed’s new Lower Extremity Modular System features easy-to-use locking drill guides, a ratcheting driver handle and many other improvements.
- Anterior and medial malleolar fractures.
- Distal fibula and tibia fractures.
- Low-profile Locking Fibula Plates: 5, 7, 9, 11 and 13-holes.
- Lateral Fibula Plates: 9, 11 and 13-holes.
- Low-profile Locking Anterior Tibia Plates: 5 and 7-holes.
- Low-profile Locking Medial Tibia Plates: 7 and 9-holes.
iPad Slider IDs: