- Hand & Wrist
- Acu-Loc 2 VDR Plating System
- Acu-Loc Wrist Plating System
- Anatomic Midshaft Forearm Plates
- Arc Wrist Tower
- External Fixation System
- Forearm Rod System
- Modular Hand System
- Osteotomy System
- Foot & Ankle
- Acutrak 2
- Extremity Screws
- Tension Band Pins
- Dual-Trak Clavicle Screw
- Locking Clavicle Plate System
- Locking Scapula Plate System
- Polarus Locking Humeral Rod
- Polarus Modular Shoulder System
- Polarus PHP System
- Polarus Plus Humeral Rod
- Events & Education
Locking Anterior Clavicle Plates
Acumed’s Locking Anterior Plate System is designed for an anterior approach to address unique fracture patterns, minimize risk, increase screw purchase in bone and reduce potential hardware prominence and relies on superior grade titanium to maximize biomechanical strength.
These precontoured, anatomic plates for both the medial and lateral aspects of the anterior clavicle surface complement our Locking Superior Midshaft Plates.
- Malunions, nonunions and medial, midshaft and lateral third clavicle fractures.
- Complex transverse clavicle fractures.
- Anatomic contour: Precontoured plates maintain strength integrity and act as a template to aid with anatomic restoration.
- Low-profile design: Each plate’s low-profile design minimizes the potential for postoperative soft tissue irritation and patient discomfort. Tapered plate ends reduce the risk of bone refracture due to stress concentrations.
- Increased healing capacity: The limited contact design, tapered ends and screws that sit flush with the plate facilitate an improved surgical procedure, reduced OR time and increased healing capacity.
- Plate sizes: Five plates are available in 6, 8 and 10-hole lengths to precisely match the anatomical curvature of the clavicle.
iPad Slider IDs: