- Hand & Wrist
- Acu-Loc 2 VDR Plating System
- Acu-Loc Wrist Plating System
- Anatomic Midshaft Forearm Plates
- Arc Wrist Tower
- External Fixation System
- Forearm Rod System
- Modular Hand System
- Osteotomy System
- Foot & Ankle
- Acutrak 2
- Extremity Screws
- Tension Band Pins
- Dual-Trak Clavicle Screw
- Locking Clavicle Plate System
- Locking Scapula Plate System
- Polarus Locking Humeral Rod
- Polarus Modular Shoulder System
- Polarus PHP System
- Polarus Plus Humeral Rod
- Events & Education
Locking Clavicle Plating System
Offering the most advanced plating solutions available, Acumed’s Locking Clavicle Plates provide excellent fixation for acute fractures, malunions and nonunions of the clavicle.
Designed in conjunction with William B. Geissler, M.D., our system is comprised of three distinct sets of indication-specific plates:
- Locking Superior Midshaft Plates for midshaft clavicle fractures, offering 16 plates including six narrow-profile designs to treat patients with a small bone structure.
- Locking Superior Distal Plates for complex lateral third clavicle fractures that cause disruption of coraclavicular (CC) ligaments.
- Locking Anterior Plates for an anterior approach to address transverse fractures, minimize risk, increase screw purchase in bone and reduce potential hardware prominence.
- Anatomic contour: Acumed’s Locking Clavicle Plates are precontoured to match the clavicle’s natural S-shape.
- Secure fixation: Plates feature compression slots and locking holes for maximum fixation.
- Minimal irritation: The low-profile, congruent, locking design minimizes soft tissue irritation — patient function improves with a faster return to normal activities.
- Advanced instrumentation: Acumed’s comprehensive system of implants and instrumentation specifically designed to treat clavicle injuries provides a straightforward means of inserting locking screws with accurate precision.
- Acute fractures, malunions, and nonunions of the clavicle.
iPad Slider IDs: