- Hand & Wrist
- Acu-Loc 2 VDR Plating System
- Acu-Loc Wrist Plating System
- Anatomic Midshaft Forearm Plates
- Arc Wrist Tower
- External Fixation System
- Forearm Rod System
- Modular Hand System
- Osteotomy System
- Foot & Ankle
- Acutrak 2
- Extremity Screws
- Tension Band Pins
- Dual-Trak Clavicle Screw
- Locking Clavicle Plate System
- Locking Scapula Plate System
- Polarus Locking Humeral Rod
- Polarus Modular Shoulder System
- Polarus PHP System
- Polarus Plus Humeral Rod
- Events & Education
Locking Forefoot/Midfoot Plating System
Acumed’s Locking Forefoot/Midfoot Plating System addresses both reconstruction and acute fractures of the foot and ankle. To restore the anatomic geometry of the forefoot and midfoot, Acumed’s indication-specific plates provide multiple profile options to fit a wide variety of anatomic curvatures and patient-specific requirements.
- Reconstruction and acute fractures of the foot and ankle.
- Hallux valgus revision.
- Proximal osteotomy of the Great Toe.
- Lis Franc injuries.
- Anatomically contoured: Plates are precontoured with 9-degrees of dorsiflexion and 10-degrees of lateral translation to help restore the functional angle of the MTP joint after fusion.
- Indication-specific plates: Surgeons can choose the best construct for patients’ needs — minimizing OR time.
- Locking technology: Surgeons have the choice of 2.7mm and 3.5mm locking and nonlocking cortical screws or 4.0mm cancellous screws, based on the patient’s bone quality.
- Non-irritating: The counterbore design allows locking screws to “disappear” into the plate to sit flush — reducing the risk of soft tissue irritation.
- Modular tray: Instruments, plates and screws are packed into a streamlined, modular tray system for ease of use and improved efficiency in the OR.
iPad Slider IDs: