- Hand & Wrist
- Acu-Loc 2 VDR Plating System
- Acu-Loc Wrist Plating System
- Anatomic Midshaft Forearm Plates
- Arc Wrist Tower
- External Fixation System
- Forearm Rod System
- Modular Hand System
- Osteotomy System
- Foot & Ankle
- Acutrak 2
- Extremity Screws
- Tension Band Pins
- Dual-Trak Clavicle Screw
- Locking Clavicle Plate System
- Locking Scapula Plate System
- Polarus Locking Humeral Rod
- Polarus Modular Shoulder System
- Polarus PHP System
- Polarus Plus Humeral Rod
- Events & Education
Locking Medial Tibia Plates
Acumed’s low-profile Locking Medial Tibia plates come in 7 and 9-hole options and are precontoured to fit the distal tibial malleoli.
- Distal medial tibial fractures.
- Low-profile: Designed for minimally invasive approach and can reduce soft tissue irritation.
- Locking technology: Acumed’s Locking Ankle Plates accept either locking or nonlocking screws.
- Finish: Our plates are processed with Type II Anodize for a consistently smooth and even finish.
- Precontoured geometry: Acumed’s Locking Ankle Plates are precontoured to replicate the patient’s anatomy and aid with anatomic restoration.
- Ease of surgical procedure: Acumed’s new Lower Extremity Modular System features easy-to-use locking drill guides, a ratcheting driver handle and many other improvements to make each case more efficient and successful.
iPad Slider IDs: