- Hand & Wrist
- Acu-Loc 2 VDR Plating System
- Acu-Loc Wrist Plating System
- Anatomic Midshaft Forearm Plates
- Arc Wrist Tower
- External Fixation System
- Forearm Rod System
- Modular Hand System
- Osteotomy System
- Foot & Ankle
- Acutrak 2
- Extremity Screws
- Tension Band Pins
- Dual-Trak Clavicle Screw
- Locking Clavicle Plate System
- Locking Scapula Plate System
- Polarus Locking Humeral Rod
- Polarus Modular Shoulder System
- Polarus PHP System
- Polarus Plus Humeral Rod
- Events & Education
Locking Radial Head Plate
Acumed's Locking Radial Head Plate System provides an innovative "next-generation" method for treating fractures where the radial head is salvageable.
Developed in conjunction with Shawn W. O'Driscoll, Ph.D., M.D., at the Mayo Clinic, this versatile system of precontoured plates is designed for the radial head's "safe zone" and for straightforward surgical techniques.
- Fractures where the radial head is salvageable.
- Optimized screw trajectory: Converging/diverging screw angles allow maximum stability and support and help capture fracture fragments.
- Low-profile design: Locking and nonlocking 2.3mm screws sit flush with the plate.
- Anatomic contour: Multiple length and curvature options provide the best radial head fit.
- Color-coding: Plate curvatures are color-coded for quick identification in the OR.
- Advanced instrumentation: A radiolucent targeting guide and locking drill guide/depth gauge allow quick drilling and screw insertion.
- Radial head solutions tray: Because it may be difficult to assess preoperatively whether a radial head fracture can be fixed or needs to be replaced, the plate family, screws and all necessary instrumentation fit inside the same tray as our Anatomic Radial Head prosthesis and Acutrak 2® Mini and Micro Headless Compression Screws.
iPad Slider IDs: