- Hand & Wrist
- Acu-Loc 2 VDR Plating System
- Acu-Loc Wrist Plating System
- Anatomic Midshaft Forearm Plates
- Arc Wrist Tower
- External Fixation System
- Forearm Rod System
- Modular Hand System
- Osteotomy System
- Foot & Ankle
- Acutrak 2
- Extremity Screws
- Tension Band Pins
- Dual-Trak Clavicle Screw
- Locking Clavicle Plate System
- Locking Scapula Plate System
- Polarus Locking Humeral Rod
- Polarus Modular Shoulder System
- Polarus PHP System
- Polarus Plus Humeral Rod
- Events & Education
Locking Superior Distal Clavicle Plates
With multiple lengths and configurations, Acumed’s Locking Distal Clavicle Plate provides enhanced fracture fixation and stability for lateral third clavicle fractures especially where there is disruption to coracoclavicular (CC) ligaments.
- Displaced fractures malunions and nonunions of the lateral third of the clavicle.
- Increased healing capacity: To address disruption of CC ligaments caused by musculature and ligamentous deforming forces, suture holes and compression slots allow for adjunct techniques for increased stability and increased healing capacity.
- Advanced instrumentation: Threaded and targeting drill guides ensure fixed-angle distal screws are properly inserted and seated flush with the plate surface.
- Versatility: Based upon the fracture pattern and preferred surgical technique, the surgeon may choose a 3, 4 or 8-hole distal plate.
- Precise screw placement: Diverging and converging screw configurations provide maximum bone purchase and increase pullout resistance, especially when countering axial loads. The K-wire hole verifies screw placement and allows the plate to be placed more distal than other clavicle plates.
- Multiple screw configurations: The plate’s multiple distal screw configurations increase plate stability while screw positioning and angulation target distal fragments to provide secure, stable fixation for multiple fracture patterns.
iPad Slider IDs: