- Hand & Wrist
- Acu-Loc 2 VDR Plating System
- Acu-Loc Wrist Plating System
- Anatomic Midshaft Forearm Plates
- Arc Wrist Tower
- External Fixation System
- Forearm Rod System
- Modular Hand System
- Osteotomy System
- Foot & Ankle
- Acutrak 2
- Extremity Screws
- Tension Band Pins
- Dual-Trak Clavicle Screw
- Locking Clavicle Plate System
- Locking Scapula Plate System
- Polarus Locking Humeral Rod
- Polarus Modular Shoulder System
- Polarus PHP System
- Polarus Plus Humeral Rod
- Events & Education
Locking Superior Midshaft Clavicle Plates
Comprising 16 plates, Acumed’s Superior Midshaft Plate System offers the most extensive array of superior plate options available for midshaft clavicle fractures, malunions and nonunions.
- Malunions, nonunions and midshaft fractures of the clavicle.
- Locking Midshaft Clavicle Plates
- Multiple size and curvature options: Acumed’s system offers ten low-profile superior midshaft plates in five different lengths and curvatures (left and right-specific) to address central-third applications. For patients with a small bone structure, an additional six narrow-profile plates are available.
- Anatomic contour: Precontoured plates act as templates for restoring the original geometry of the patient’s anatomy — and for reconstructing a malunion, nonunion or highly comminuted fracture.
- Superior biomechanical stability: The design and orientation to the clavicle of Acumed’s superior midshaft plates are engineered for maximum biomechanical stability.
- Low-profile plate design: Each plate’s low-profile design and beveled edges minimize the potential for soft tissue irritation and patient discomfort. Tapered plate ends reduce the risk of bone refracture due to stress concentrations.
- Increased healing capacity: Limited contact design, tapered ends, angled screw holes and shaft screws that sit flush with the plate facilitate an improved surgical procedure, reduced OR time and increased healing capacity.