- Hand & Wrist
- Acu-Loc 2 VDR Plating System
- Acu-Loc Wrist Plating System
- Anatomic Midshaft Forearm Plates
- Arc Wrist Tower
- External Fixation System
- Forearm Rod System
- Modular Hand System
- Osteotomy System
- Foot & Ankle
- Acutrak 2
- Extremity Screws
- Tension Band Pins
- Dual-Trak Clavicle Screw
- Locking Clavicle Plate System
- Locking Scapula Plate System
- Polarus Locking Humeral Rod
- Polarus Modular Shoulder System
- Polarus PHP System
- Polarus Plus Humeral Rod
- Events & Education
Lower Extremity Modular System
Acumed’s Lower Extremity Modular System will support multiple combinations of existing implant trays including the Calcaneal Plates, Locking Ankle Plates and Forefoot/Midfoot Plates. An easy-to-use screw caddy, locking drill guides with integrated sizing and an extensive array of lower extremity specific instrumentation improves efficiency and the overall OR experience.
System will support all indications supported by the following systems:
- Calcaneal Tray – Calcaneal Fractures.
- Locking Ankle Tray – Simple Distal Tibial and Fibular Fractures.
- Forefoot/Midfoot Tray – reconstruction and acute fractures of the forefoot/midfoot.
- Easy-to-use screw caddy.
- Soft Tissue Instruments Tray designed by surgeons for surgeons.
- Drills and Instruments Tray with new locking tri-flat drill guides and longer drills.
- Compatible with Calcaneal Tray, Locking Forefoot/Midfoot Tray, Locking Ankle Tray and all future Lower Extremity plate systems.