- Hand & Wrist
- Acu-Loc 2 VDR Plating System
- Acu-Loc Wrist Plating System
- Anatomic Midshaft Forearm Plates
- Arc Wrist Tower
- External Fixation System
- Forearm Rod System
- Modular Hand System
- Osteotomy System
- Foot & Ankle
- Acutrak 2
- Extremity Screws
- Tension Band Pins
- Dual-Trak Clavicle Screw
- Locking Clavicle Plate System
- Locking Scapula Plate System
- Polarus Locking Humeral Rod
- Polarus Modular Shoulder System
- Polarus PHP System
- Polarus Plus Humeral Rod
- Events & Education
Acumed’s Ulnar Shortening Plate offers a locking low-profile plate with built-in osteotomy reference lines. The advanced cutting guide offers precision with out the technical difficulties of other cutting systems.
The plate offers locking screws which sit below the plate surface when fully seated and the interfragmentary lag screw can be placed in two locations to compress the osteotomy securely. The plate offers the option to lock up to three screws distally and one proximally.
Acumed’s streamlined Osteotomy System is precision, simplified.
- Ulnar impaction syndrome due to ulnar-positive variance.
- DRUJ incongruity due to shortening of the radius.
- Traumatic and degenerative tears of the TFCC associated with positive ulnar variance.
- Built-in osteotomy reference guides: Measurement lines — in 2mm increments — reference the amount of shortening desired and reduce X-ray use to determine shortening.
- Simplified osteotomy guide: The cutting guide offers continuous adjustment from 1mm to 10mm to allow precisely the amount of resection desired.
- Advanced instrumentation: The reduction clamp’s speed-lock wheel allows hands-free compression and the multipurpose temporary reduction peg stabilizes the ulna to maintain rotational alignment while creating the osteotomy — significantly simplifying the procedure.
iPad Slider IDs: