- Hand & Wrist
- Acu-Loc 2 VDR Plating System
- Acu-Loc Wrist Plating System
- Anatomic Midshaft Forearm Plates
- Arc Wrist Tower
- External Fixation System
- Forearm Rod System
- Modular Hand System
- Osteotomy System
- Foot & Ankle
- Acutrak 2
- Extremity Screws
- Tension Band Pins
- Dual-Trak Clavicle Screw
- Locking Clavicle Plate System
- Locking Scapula Plate System
- Polarus Locking Humeral Rod
- Polarus Modular Shoulder System
- Polarus PHP System
- Polarus Plus Humeral Rod
- Events & Education
Polarus Modular Shoulder System
Acumed developed the Polarus Modular Shoulder System specifically for fractures. Both the anatomic implant and unique instrumentation are designed to address the challenges and complications associated with shoulder arthroplasty.
- Hemiarthroplasty for proximal humeral fractures.
- Targeting Assembly: The targeting assembly assures accurate positioning for height and retroversion.
- Height adjustment: For “real time” soft tissue tension and motion evaluation, surgeons can make incremental adjustments to the height of the prosthesis using coded reference marks.
- Retroversion: The forearm guide offers 20, 30 and 40-degree retroversion selections.
- Tuberosity fixation: Multiple suture options assist in securing the greater and lesser tuberosities to the prosthesis.
- Interlocking screws: The stems can be interlocked with bone screws, eliminating the need for cement barriers which can inhibit tuberosity/shaft synthesis.
- Humeral head offsets: The humeral head’s anatomic design allows medial and posterior offsets to restore the patient’s anatomic geometry for better functional outcomes.
- Low-volume grit blasted body: The body coating encourages bone adhesion to the prosthesis, promoting tuberosity healing.
- Humeral heads: Eight sizes (39mm, 43mm, 47mm and 51mm).
- Stem sizes: Short stems (7mm – 15mm diameter; 130mm length); Long stems (8mm and 10mm diameters; 200mm – 280mm lengths).
iPad Slider IDs: