- Hand & Wrist
- Acu-Loc 2 VDR Plating System
- Acu-Loc Wrist Plating System
- Anatomic Midshaft Forearm Plates
- Arc Wrist Tower
- External Fixation System
- Forearm Rod System
- Modular Hand System
- Osteotomy System
- Foot & Ankle
- Acutrak 2
- Extremity Screws
- Tension Band Pins
- Dual-Trak Clavicle Screw
- Locking Clavicle Plate System
- Locking Scapula Plate System
- Polarus Locking Humeral Rod
- Polarus Modular Shoulder System
- Polarus PHP System
- Polarus Plus Humeral Rod
- Events & Education
Polarus PHP System
Acumed’s Polarus PHP Locking Proximal Humeral Plate is an advanced solution for repairing fractures of the proximal humerus.
As humeral anatomy differs from patient to patient, the PHP plate features a locking construct with an anatomical size and contour that best accommodates the patient and proximal screws that are precisely angled to maximize stability in the humeral head and capture and secure fracture fragments.
- 2, 3 and 4-part fractures of the proximal humerus.
- Enhanced screw angulation: Fixed-angle, locking screws target the best quality of cancellous bone for maximized purchase in the humeral head, creating a solid and stable construct.
- Anatomical plate design: Multiple contoured plates are provided to replicate and match the patient’s anatomy for greater tuberosity coverage with little or no bending. The Polarus PHP also acts as a template for restoring the patient’s original anatomy when reconstructing a highly comminuted fracture.
- Minimal irritation: The placement and shape of the plate minimize soft tissue irritation — resulting in a better outcome for the patient.
- Color-coding: Consistent with other Acumed plate systems, PHP plates are color-coded for quick identification in the OR.
iPad Slider IDs: