- Hand & Wrist
- Acu-Loc 2 VDR Plating System
- Acu-Loc Wrist Plating System
- Anatomic Midshaft Forearm Plates
- Arc Wrist Tower
- External Fixation System
- Forearm Rod System
- Modular Hand System
- Osteotomy System
- Foot & Ankle
- Acutrak 2
- Extremity Screws
- Tension Band Pins
- Dual-Trak Clavicle Screw
- Locking Clavicle Plate System
- Locking Scapula Plate System
- Polarus Locking Humeral Rod
- Polarus Modular Shoulder System
- Polarus PHP System
- Polarus Plus Humeral Rod
- Events & Education
Small Bone Fixation
Acumed’s Small Bone External Fixation System combines our Small Bone Fixator and Small Bone Distractor in one system to provide multiple innovative solutions for hand trauma in a single tray.
Acumed’s Small Bone Fixator is an excellent solution for stabilizing fractures resulting from high-energy trauma.
- Open and/or comminuted fractures.
- Infected nonunions.
- Corrective osteotomies.
- Length maintenance due to segmental bone loss.
- Distraction lengthening of the metacarpals, metatarsals and phalanges.
- Straightforward application: Acumed’s Small Bone Fixation System is simple to use, offers versatile pin placement options and stability — and is cost effective.
- Versatile modular design: Pins are located in multi-planar arrangements, allowing the frame to be built around the fractures.
- Accurate lengthening: The lightweight, low-profile fixator accurately and easily adjusts to the appropriate distraction/compression desired by the surgeon.
- Small Bone Distractor: Acumed’s Small Bone Distractor features self-templating K-wire holes — for percutaneous insertion of threaded K-wires from .045” – .062” — and a removable handle for easy device manipulation and minimal X-ray exposure.