- Hand & Wrist
- Acu-Loc 2 VDR Plating System
- Acu-Loc Wrist Plating System
- Anatomic Midshaft Forearm Plates
- Arc Wrist Tower
- External Fixation System
- Forearm Rod System
- Modular Hand System
- Osteotomy System
- Foot & Ankle
- Acutrak 2
- Extremity Screws
- Tension Band Pins
- Dual-Trak Clavicle Screw
- Locking Clavicle Plate System
- Locking Scapula Plate System
- Polarus Locking Humeral Rod
- Polarus Modular Shoulder System
- Polarus PHP System
- Polarus Plus Humeral Rod
- Events & Education
Stableloc - External Fixation System
Acumed’s lightweight, radiolucent Stableloc External Fixator incorporates the best features of the most popular wrist fixators on the market today.
- Unstable distal radius fractures.
- Versatility: With the Stableloc, the surgeon gains initial reduction with the fixator in place and then can independently adjust only those planes needing correction. Adjustments may be made independently for distraction, radial/ulna deviation, flexion/extension and dorsal/palmer translation.
- Straightforward application: Pins have a self-drilling option for ease of use – and eliminating extra steps. For convenience, the Stableloc device is packed sterile with all instrumentation and pins needed to complete a case — in a single, compact kit.
- Radiolucent body: The Stableloc’s innovative radiolucent body aids in visualization for accurate fracture reduction and the lightweight fixator optimizes patient comfort.