- This event has passed.
Foot & Ankle Surgical Skills For DPMs
December 18, 2021
This one day intensive course will provide attendees with an opportunity for hands-on cadaveric workshops, didactic lectures, and in-depth case discussion. Our expert faculty will guide attendees through current challenges facing DPMs, discuss advanced treatment options, and share their clinical experience.
This foot and ankle course is intended for practicing doctors of podiatric medicine. The course is designed for surgeons wanting to hear about current concepts in injury repair of the foot. The content of this course is relevant for those looking to learn advanced treatment options for complex foot and ankle deformities.
- MTP Arthrodesis
- Minimally Invasive Techniques
- Hammertoe Deformities
- Hallux Valgus Deformities
- Midfoot Arthritis
- Bunion Deformities
- Hindfoot Deformities
Surgical Skills Products
- ExtremiLock Foot Plating System
- Extremifix Cannulated Screw System Mini& Small
- Extremifix Cannulated Screw System Midsize & Large
- Acutrak 2 Headless Compression Screw System
Lawrence DiDomenico, DPM, FACFAS, FACFAOM, CWS, FCCWS
Dr. Lawrence DiDomenico is a board-certified podiatrist at Northern Ohio Medical Specialists Ankle and Foot Care Center where he serves as the Director for Reconstructive Rearfoot and Ankle Fellowship. He received his medical degree from Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine followed by a residency at Sheehan Memorial Hospital in Buffalo, New York. Dr. DiDomenico went on to complete several trauma and orthopedic fellowships in Germany, Russia Switzerland, and the US. With decades of experience and enthusiasm for podiatric medical education, Dr. Didomenico continues to research, publish findings, teach, and is an active member of the American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons.
- Martina Randall, DPM – MRR Foot and Ankle Inc., Orthopedic Associates of Southern California
- Daniel Logan, DPM – Foot & Ankle Specialists of Central Ohio
Hotel Valley Ho
6850 E Main St, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Science Care Arizona Lab
3836 E Watkins St, Phoenix, AZ 85034
Date & Time
- Welcome Reception | Friday, December 17, 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- Saturday, December 18, 7:30 am—5:00 pm