Our mission is to aid the afflicted through the ingenuity of our minds, the labor of our hands, and the compassion of our hearts.
To further our mission, Acumed's Grant Committee uses an online submission process to receive and evaluate Grant Applications for product donations intended for non‐profit or charitable purposes to support global humanitarian aid efforts. If you wish to make a request, please carefully follow the instructions on this page.
The online application system will require you to upload the following documents with the Grant Application:
- Letter of request on behalf of the implanting physician or Applicant Organization. The letter of request must include the following information:
- Donation purpose and confirmation of indigent patient status.
- Explanation of application and consideration of product donation
- Statement that:
- Neither the implanting physician, Applicant Organization, their agents, nor affiliates will resell, or charge patients for the donated product(s). (No Device Charge)
- The implanting physician and staff are donating their services to implant the device. (No Surgery Charge)
- The hospital utilized is donating their services and facility to implant the device. (No Hospital Charge)
2. W-9, or IRS 501(c)(3) exemption notice.
3. Complete the Product Description Proposal.
4. Use the online submission form to complete and submit your application.