We proudly support global humanitarian aid efforts
Acumed | OsteoMed Grants Committee
In October 2020, Colson Medical, LLC - part of Marmon Holdings, Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway company - announced the merger of Acumed and OsteoMed. The Acumed | OsteoMed organization are pleased to announce a combined Grants Committee.
Our mission is to aid the afflicted through the ingenuity of our minds, the labor of our hands, and the compassion of our hearts.
To further our mission, Acumed awards donations of implants, products, and supplies related to humanitarian aid and medical missions for indigent care.
Acumed considers product donation requests for humanitarian aid and medical missions that meet the below criteria:
- The Grant Application is affiliated with a nonprofit organization that engages in humanitarian aid and medical missions to provide indigent care.
- Products requested will only be used for indigent care where the product donation serves exclusively to benefit indigent patients and is permitted under applicable laws.
- The end user of the requested products are qualified medical professionals with the ability to use and prescribe the products requested.
- All required authorizations for regulatory, import and export requirements with confirming documentation are obtained by the requesting nonprofit organization.
- The Grant Application is submitted in its entirety, with all required documentation, at least 60 days prior to the date the items need to be shipped.
We welcome you to make a product donation request by submiting a Grant Application below. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.