Please read the Guidelines for Professional Medical Education Grants
· I have the requisite authority to submit this grant application on behalf of the Applicant Organization.
· All information provided on this grant application and attachments is true and correct.
· This request does not violate the Applicant Organization’s Code of Ethics or Conflict of Interest Policy.
· The Applicant Organization will maintain complete control over the clinical and educational aspects of the Program, including the selection of individuals to participate in the program, academic curriculum, and standards of the program.
· I acknowledge and agree that, if approved, grant funding awarded may be reportable under the Federal Open Payments (“Sunshine”) law (42 C.F.R.403.900) and the Applicant Organization will provide disclosure information, if requested, by Acumed in order for it to meets its federal reporting requirements in accordance with Federal Open Payments (“Sunshine”) law.
· All decisions related to the program, conference, including content, faculty, and scholarship recipients (if applicable) have been made by the educational sponsor.
· It is understood and agreed that neither this grant application nor the acceptance of grant funds, if awarded, creates any obligation on the part of any person or entity to purchase, prescribe, order, or otherwise make use of or arrange for or recommend the use of Acumed products.
· I acknowledge that the submission of this grant application does not guarantee approval of the grant application, and if approved, Acumed may approve funding at an amount less than what has been requested.
· If this grant application is approved, Acumed reserves the right to audit use of grant funds as described in the grant application, and the Applicant Organization agrees to provide reasonable access to copies of receipts related to the expenditure of the grant funds, if requested by Acumed.